Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TSG is Closing

I am sure by now most of you have heard that The Scrapping Garden is closing its doors at midnight March 19th. Due to the decline in the economy there just isn't any way to keep a site as large as TSG running, Believe me, Cheryl and I have both tried. TSG has been home to many people and home to me for the last 3 yrs and we really hate to see it close. The good news is that Cheryl and I have decided to open a new store/site. It will be on a much smaller scale with just a few exclusive designers. Exclusive means you wont be finding their kits anywhere but our new site. Keep It Simple Scraps or KISS for short, is now open for business. We have a blog Keep It Simple Scraps Blogspot, a Gallery, and the store will be set up as soon as possible after the store at TSG closes down. We will still have challenges, including the wonderful 2010 Calendar Craziness challenge hosted by Cheryl McCain and we will still have chats/crops in our chatroom. All challenges will be posted on our blog with all LO's posted in our new gallery. Also, over the next few days I will be sharing QP's from the TSG site.

I hope you will all come on over to our new site and have a look around. Changes and updates are being made daily..
This lovely kit was created by Pamela Dempsey.


Today I have 2 Qp's for you, both done by our own wonderful CT, Dorann... Please leave a comment if you download, thanks!

Waterscapes QP 1
Waterscapes QP 2
links no longer available

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for putting these up for us. It will really help me get a jumpstart on getting caught up with my scrapping. Dorann, thanks for the awesome work and Pamela you are a talented Designer. Thanks again.

Hugs, April

Anonymous said...

HEY HEY HEY I think I might have figured this out.. Just click FOLLOW and the Post A Comment finally opens..
HI Dy.. TY for the Qp's.. I really like then and Pamela has a very pretty kit...
You new Blog looks great..as also does KISS...
*HUGS*
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the QP!! I am excited about the new KISS site. Looking forward to being a part of it.
plumbgone

Anonymous said...

Thank you Soooo much for these beautiful QPs....I have lost my HAFH but hope that I will be included in the new site.....I need a NEW home....LOL *Hugs* enclosed

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely QP's! I have already signed on the new site and looking forward to continuing to see everyone!