Saturday, March 14, 2009

Home Again..

Well I had intended to post much earlier today, BUT, my hubby took the day off. So we spent a lazy Saturday together. We had a late breakfast, then we went and did some grocery shopping. A trip to town isnt complete unless we stop by Best Buy and do some browsing. I just got supper in the oven and now I have some time to get this post made. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend,,, The temperatures finally warmed up here today and it hit a balmy 50* The weatherman is predicting high 50's tomorrow and 65* on Monday! I cant wait for warmer temps to get here :)

The QP's I am offering today were made from the Celtic Royals kit by Diann Snow.

Today's QP's were made by our CT Keiki, Donna Hinsey.

Celtic Royals QP 1
Celtic Royals QP 2

links no longer available

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you all once again - Great QP's and kit - Hugs!