Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting ready to drive the bus...

I will be heading out in a few minutes to drive my afternoon bus route. My little girl has been sick all night and most of today. She finally stopped throwing up a couple hours ago... The poor little thing. I wasnt feeling well myself yesterday. I had a headache and a sore throat. I still have a sore throat today but at least the headache is better...

In other news my son goes back to the Marines tonight. I take him to the airport at 6pm. He will be stationed at Camp Pendleton, Ca for awhile. Of course I have no idea how long he may stay there. I keep waiting to hear that he is being shipped to Iraq... Hopefully the whole Iraq thing will be over soon and that wont happen.

Anyway, on to our QP's of the day. Today's QP's are made from the First Frost kit by April Sevigny. April is another one of the designers that will be moving to our new store with us.

Today's QP's were made by Aussie Caz, a former TSG CT.

First Frost QP 1
First Frost QP 2

links no longer available

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you these are adorable
Appreciate your generosity - Big Hugs!