Sunday, March 15, 2009

A quiet Sunday at home...

It's been a quiet day. My granddaughter is over having a sleep over with Miranda. Since my granddaughter is on spring break from school I imagine she will be here a few more days. Her front top tooth was loose this morning and it didn't take her long to get it pulled out. The tooth is sitting on my desk in a baggie waiting for her to go home so the tooth fairy will come visit. Her and Miranda have spent the morning playing games and having a grand old time. I am actually not feeling very well. I have a bit of a sore throat and a slight headache. I hope it doesn't turn into anything. I hate being sick. I am actually thinking I may make a cup of hot tea and go in and lay down for awhile and see if that helps any...

Today's QP's are made from the A Country Christmas kit by Pamela Yates. Pammy is one of the Designers that will be joining us at our new site, Kisscraps.com



The QP's today were made by Dorann....

A Country Christmas QP1
A Country Christmas QP2

links no longer available

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you Dorann - cute cute QP's!