Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Has it really

been this long since I have blogged??  Looking at the previous post I guess it has..  Old news is that the KISS site has long been closed...  Life goes on..  You will now find Cheryl McCain at DigiZines Studio as Co-Owner/Designer along with Terri Hanson. The site is a great place to visit and Cheryl is back to designing wonderful kits with a Vintage/Heritage theme.

I have recently gone back to scrapping after a long hiatus. I needed time to breathe again and relax after the closing of TSG and then KISS...  I am happy to say I am recharged again and ready to get back into the saddle.  I will be taking it slow and easy though.  More happy news is that I joined Linda Cumberland who as everyone will remember was one of the wonderful designers from The Scrapping Garden.  I am now working on Linda's Creative Team.  I hope to make many LO's for Linda and am hoping to offer a Quick Page or two here on my blog from time to time. You can find Linda's store at Digital Scrapping Studio, or just The Studio HERE.   I joined The Studio forum and it looks like a homey place to spend some time.  They offer challenges and chats just like TSG did.  If anyone is interested in checking out a new site I suggest you look there :)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back for a freebie and to say hi :)

No comments: